We at Ekya Schools accept admissions throughout the year.
Here is our Admission process:
- Kindly fill out the application form without leaving any field empty.
- Please attach the mandated documents listed along with the form
- 5 passport-size photographs
- Student birth certificate
- Academic record for last two years (for Montessori Senior / K2 and above)
- Caste certificate (as mandated by the Government)
- ID proof of both the parents and student (Aadhar / Passport)
- The application fee is to be paid.
Entrance Test and Evaluation:
- On the day of the Entrance Test, please reach the school half an hour before the scheduled time.
- Students should carry only their pen/pencil and eraser for the entrance test.
- Students must read all the instructions in the question paper carefully and plan their time for answering each question.
- Parents will receive intimation about the admission status through an email.
- Admission is based solely on merit.
- If parents do not wish to go forward with the admission, the seat will be passed on to the next candidate on the list.
- Parents will be intimidated about the application status.
- If selected, the parents must sign an admission agreement and pay the first instalment of the school fee within ten working days.