I needed a simple, easy-to-use way to add testimonials to my website and display them. Easy Testimonials Pro did all of that and more!
CBSE Schools in JP Nagar
CBSE Schools in JP Nagar South Bangalore
A school no longer directs the students towards academic excellence. Instead, it focuses on personality development and character building. Ekya JP Nagar happens to be one such name when it comes to honing the skills of these little children. The school nurtures the creativity of these children and makes them capable in the pursuit of worthy goals.
However, in this competitive world, stress makes children victims of emotional breakdowns and depression. But Ekya tries to consciously install the belief that failure strengthens the power of the will. The school also offers the students the ability to judge any situation while overcoming difficulties without losing their confidence. In other words, the school happens to empower these young minds so that they can create a spark in this mundane world.
With a multilayered action of professional practice, assessment, curriculum building, and culture, Ekya helps immerse the students in exploring, learning, and growing.
Curriculum: Our curriculum follows ICSE syllabus that is more practical and offers extensive knowledge on each subject to the students than the CBSE syllabus. Other than Science and Maths, ICSE also gives equal importance to subjects such as Humanities and Arts. This is a great facility as it opens a broader scope to many students in choosing the right career path.
On the other hand, we have the IGCSE syllabus that prepares students to appear for international level examinations. This curriculum has various advantages where students can learn the pattern of education and other necessary ingredients required to study abroad.
During the early years, the school aims to focus on the students’ creativity. Through different activities like learning through observation and performing and visual art, the school helps these young minds by giving them the space to delve into deeper concepts.
The primary curriculum aims at the overall development of the students. School also helps create social awareness among students while implementing value-based learning experiences.
While planning for finding a holistic learning environment for your child where creativity is emphasized, choose IGCSE and ICSE over CBSE schools in jp nagar.
When the child reaches middle school, they have the needed understanding of education. The school helps them apply this understanding and learnings to the environment and the world around them. The school also implements a deeper content knowledge in the various areas at this stage. Students are encouraged to participate in various competitions and olympiads to nurture their inner confidence and creativity.
The senior school focuses on the excellence of the students. Students are also encouraged to participate in various organisation events and community service projects to gain experience. The core value lies in empathy, respect, integrity, grit and service. The school attaches these values with the senior sections so that they can be the future-ready leaders
With labs for both computer and scientific topics, Ekya aims at world-class education for the students. The auditorium accommodates some of the best cultural activities. From the library to the counselling cell, the school takes care of every need of the students.
- Campus The right infrastructure and the best setup help the kids to grow up naturally. Every kid is given an equal individual priority that can help them grow and learn simultaneously. With the help of diverse extracurricular activities and meticulous educational values, Ekya offers the students to develop themselves.
- Transport We aim at safe transportation from and to schools. With the help of certified drivers and employees, you can expect the best and on-time transportation. You can also contact the branch office for further assistance. If you are trying to find ICSE or CBSE schools in jp nagar with excellent transport facilities, go for Ekya.
- Parent Community Parents are encouraged to help their children gain new experiences with the help of explorations. With regular parent-teacher meetings, you can expect the best for your child.
- School Clubs The school offers various clubs, including literary, environment, coding, and many other co-curricular activity clubs to nurture the students’ talents.
- Extracurricular activities With various extracurricular activities, you can expect the best out of your child. The school takes proper attention to nurture your child among the various activities.
- After School Clubs School also extends after the school hours to offer activities including design thinking challenge, performing and visual arts and sports.
Admission & CTA:
Ekya JP Nagar accepts online and offline applications. You can download the application form from our website and submit it in person. If the parents would like to tour the school environment, we have open house events. The parents can also collect the admission form in person from the school, fill and submit it for processing.
For any further clarification regarding CBSE schools in jp nagar, you may email us at email@example.com or call us at 080-46809096.
CBSE Schools in Bangalore
#TeacherBlogger: How Teachers Can Help Students To Form A Growth Mindset In The Classroom By, Ms. Preethi C High School Math Teacher
How teachers can help students to form a Growth Mindset in the classroom A word that is heard quite commonly is ‘mindset ‘. Mindset is a set of beliefs that shape how you make sense of the world and yourself. […]Read more
Which is the best Educational Board for the Future: CBSE: ICSE : IGCSE?
Introduction The education system in India has often been applauded for its progressive curriculum. It offers different boards to choose from, each with their own set of advantages. Each board: CBSE, ICSE and IGCSE offers a plethora of subjects for […]Read more
#TeacherBlogger: We Are Back By, Ms. Ashmini KC Computer Science Middle School Teacher, Ekya Schools
Hi Ma’am, we are back!! A day which was long-awaited by the teachers and students!! A day, which will fill color to the school campus and make it vibrant!! A day, which gives space to go out in the open […]Read more
What Your Students Really Need To Know About Digital Citizensship
Introduction: Education must impart knowledge and help the students become empathetic and responsible human beings of the future. Schools play a major part in imparting knowledge and moulding a better version of the students. Education doesn’t stop with textbook education; […]Read more