1. Which board is this school affiliated to?
The school is affiliated with both ICSE as well as IGCSE Board of Education. However, the option for opting in for an International Board is relevant for the students from classes 9 and 10 only.
2. What facilities does the school provide?
The school is known to provide some of the best facilities including 24 hours CCTV coverage, the best faculties, a comprehensive library as well a laboratory along with an equal emphasis on extracurricular activities.
3. Is this school co-educational?
Yes, Ekya School is a co-educational school.
4. What is the average strength of the classroom?
We do not believe in over-burdening the teacher and the students, and hence our class limit is set up at a minimum so that the teachers can attend to every student personally.
5. Does this school have transport facilities?
Yes, we do have transport facilities for all our students and depending upon your route, you can choose the one that fits your requirements the best.
6. When does the admission process begin?
The admission process generally tends to be big, in a couple of months before the commencement of the school year, which is tentatively around February.
7. Does the school have a boarding facility?
As of now, we do not have any arrangements for a boarding facility, although we are thinking of developing the same very soon.
8. What is the homework policy?
Burdening the students with a lot of homework will not lead anywhere. Hence, we believe more in interactive classroom sessions. However, there are few assignments given as homework to keep children on pace and revise the lessons.
9. Does the school hold PTM regularly?
Yes, parent-teacher meetings are held regularly so that both the teachers, as well as the parents, can be well aware of the situation of the child.