Learning Areas At Ekya
For Admissions, Call: 080 - 46809096 | Email: email@example.com
The purpose of Learning Areas is to map the development, knowledge, and skill that is associated with learning from Montessori to Grade 12. It plots the breadth of learning, covering the educational objective of each subject from the curriculum in a concise schema.
You can view the Learning Areas at Ekya here:
– Social Science
– Computer Science
– Second Language
– Quest – Kindergarten and Montessori
Here are some quick bites from our Learning Areas:
– How our young historians and cartographers learn Social Science.
– Why Singapore Math is part of the Ekya Mathematics learning program.
– Creating not just coders, but problem-solvers with our Computer Science curriculum.
– How research is at the core of the Ekya Science learning program.