1. Which board is this school affiliated to?
CBSE board is followed at Ekya School ITPL. However, opt-in for the CBSE board starts from class 8 and extends till class 12.
2. What facilities does the school provide?
Ekya Schools provide some of the best facilities, including a well-trained faculty team, the best infrastructure, modernized classrooms, extracurricular activity rooms, well-stocked libraries, and laboratories.
3. Is this school co-educational?
Yes, Ekya School is one of the top functional co-educational schools located in ITPL.
4. What is the average strength of the classroom?
The average class strength is kept at a minimum so that the students can get individual attention, and it does not become a problem for the teacher to cater to the requirements.
5. Does this school have transport facilities?
The school does have transport facilities to not have a problem commuting to or from the school.
6. When does the admission process begin?
The admission process commences a couple of months before the start of the school year, which is tentatively around February or March.
7. Does the school have a boarding facility?
No, currently, there is no system for boarding; however, we aspire to develop in the genre.
8. What is the homework policy?
Overburdening the students with homework can never culminate into something fruitful. Hence, we believe more in making the class work engaging, which helps the students learn.
9. Does the school hold PTM regularly?
Yes, regular PTM sessions are held to update the parents about the students’ progress. Not only that, it helps the teachers to learn about the problems that the students are facing in the class.