Chemistry, o dear chemistry,
You give me a headache
Whenever I try to understand your language.
Why are you so tough?
No, I am not,
I am not only about formulae,
I have a very unique place in life.
What would you do when you are stuck in making some decisions?
I would figure out the pros cons of each option,
Only then I would be able to make a decision.
But why do u ask me?
How is it related to chemistry?
That’s what chemistry is about!
You analyze the reactants and only then arrive at your answer.
You just need to know one thing,
Nothing is easy in life,
Life is all about experiments.
-By Akshath Prakash, Grade VIII, Ekya School BTM Layout
More From the Young Poets of Ekya
- Nature – Poem by Siddharth, Ekya JP Nagar
- My Mother – Poem By Akshath Prakash, Grade VIII, Ekya School BTM Layout
- The Deep Blue Sea – Poem by Anvita Kaur, Grade VIII, Ekya School ITPL
- Friendship – Poem By Varsha Raj, Grade VIII, Ekya School BTM Layout
- INAMGAON: A Tale from History – Poem By Urja Srivastava, Grade VIII, Ekya JP Nagar
- Principal’s Office – Poem by Rukith Nayak, Grade VIII, Ekya School BTM Layout