The students of Grade 1 A had a very creative yet meaningful approach to their class assembly, portraying the message of saving the environment.
They emphasized the three R’s and with a skit conveyed the message of its importance to a very patient audience. The students had personified the 3 R’s, in which 3 students represented each R and showed how important it is to reduce, reuse, recycle. Saving the environment is more than just a task, it is a duty that every individual should do, our students did a great job of showing its importance and the ways it can be done.
More From Our Students
- Ekya School ITPL at Indian Institute Of Science – INCOSURF 2018
- Traffic Awareness Campaign at Ekya School ITPL
- Contributing to the Kerala Flood Relief – Ekya School BTM Layout
- Hindi Elocution at Ekya School ITPL
- An insider look at the Teacher’s Day celebrations at Ekya ITPL
- Expert Talk by Prof. Murali at Ekya School ITPL
- Sketches of Ekya – August and September 2018