By Akshath Prakash, Grade VIII, Ekya School BTM Layout
Mother, oh my lovely mother,
Your love gives me strength,
Your love gives me confidence,
Your love gives me all the necessary supplements
Required in life.
Whenever you yelled at me,
I never knew it was out of love,
I always yelled back at you.
But now that I understand how much you have done for me,
I would never repeat my actions.
Mother, never let go,
As I am still a child,
Although I tell that I have grown up.
I never want to lose such an important person in my life,
Please be with me on every journey I take,
As you are very special.
More From Young Poets
- The Deep Blue Sea – Poem by Anvita Kaur, Grade VIII, Ekya School ITPL
- How? – Poem By Saanvi Kulkarni, Grade VI, Ekya JP Nagar
- Nature – Poem by Siddharth, Ekya JP Nagar
- Make It Green – Poem by Misha Raichandani
- Utopia / Dystopia – By Kavya and Karthika, Grade XII, Ekya School ITPL