By Varsha Raj, Grade VIII, Ekya School BTM Layout
I wish I had a friend
A true friend
A friend who’d be by my side
A friend I could do the same to.
A shoulder to cry on
A smile that makes my day.
If only if only a friend
A person to gossip with,
A person to laugh with
And more importantly,
A person to love.
A friend in need,
Is a friend indeed.
I need a friend like that.
We all do.
More From Our Young Poets
- INAMGAON: A Tale from History – Poem By Urja Srivastava, Grade VIII, Ekya JP Nagar
- Tigers – Poem By Urja Srivastava, Grade VIII, Ekya JP Nagar
- Nature’s Call – Poem by Trisha, Grade V, Ekya JP Nagar
- An Ode to Teachers – Poem by Jessica Chris, Grade XII, Ekya School ITPL
- In the Midst of a Verdant Meadow – Poem by Subhadra, Grade IX, Ekya School ITPL
Header Image Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY