Ekya School ITPL offers CBSE curriculum at the senior school level.
Mastery and excellence are the focus of Ekya’s Senior School program for grades 9 to 12. To excel in the outside world, this program attaches great importance to academic quality and intellectual expertise.
Through the Experts at Ekya program, our students engage with experts from various fields to learn about their diverse career options. Students identify their strengths and options for further studies and work with the help of aptitude tests and career counseling
The seniors are encouraged to participate in community service projects, organize school events, and gain experience through summer internships at research organizations, start-ups or non-profit organizations. They engage in a wide range of inter-school competitions and take up leadership positions in the school council and after-school clubs. Like middle school, the senior students also attend the outbound learning excursion. Our well-equipped laboratories, library resources, learner-centric environment, and dedicated faculty ensure an enriching learning experience for our senior school students.
Grades 11 & 12
At Ekya School ITPL, we offer the CBSE curriculum for Grades 11 and 12. Our school has a team of highly qualified staff to train our students to take on the challenges of the emerging world. We offer Science, Humanities and Commerce streams with the following combinations:
1) Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology
2) Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Computer Science
3) Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physical Education
4) Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Psychology
5) Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Physical Education
1) Economics, Psychology, Political Science and Legal Studies
2) Economics, Psychology, Political Science and Physical Education
1) Economics, Accountancy, Business Studies and Mathematics
2) Economics, Accountancy, Business Studies, and Computer Science
3) Economics, Accountancy, Business Studies, and Legal Studies
4) Economics, Accountancy, Business Studies, and Physical Education
Ekya’s core values of empathy, respect, grit, integrity, and service are tied into the senior school program to create strong, just and future-ready leaders.