Exams are done and now it is time for some exciting team outings and activities. A chance for our students to bond and have some interesting experiences in the outdoors.
Grade 5 – 8 students of Ekya School JP Nagar and Ekya School BTM Layout will be going on an exclusive fun-filled certified trekking trip to Uttari Betta (aka Huthri Durga) on 31st March 2019.
Uttari Betta trek is beginner level trek having 2 summits. The first summit has a temple at the top and gives a good view of the base village and the trek path taken. The trek will continue to the second and main summit. This path is beautiful as it goes through a narrow valley section between two huge rocks (some call it the cave section). The main summit has multiple vista points (viewpoints), and it gives a 270-degree view. On a clear day, one can easily see the famous Savandurga peak from here.
The total trek is 3 km one way with 800 ft elevation gain. The students will be challenged to check their physical endurance, mental strength, teamwork and trust building abilities.
Watch our blog pages for a first-hand account from our students when they return from this interesting and fun trip.
More Stories From Ekya:
- Republic Day Celebrations at Ekya School BTM Layout
- Ekya Early Years, JP Nagar – Graduation Day
- Field trip to Bannerghatta National Park – Ekya School JP Nagar
- A fun trip to Grameen Camp – Ashmita Hakkalamani,Dhruv Rajesh Sakala, Manya Bhaskar – Grade 5, Ekya School JP Nagar
- Ekya School ITPL at Coorg