Apollo Hospitals, Bannerghatta Road conducted a medical check-up for the Grade 1-10 students of Ekya School JP Nagar.
A team of ten doctors, specialising in Dental, Ophthalmology, and Paediatrics screened the students and provided tips and feedback based on individual diagnostics.
More From Our Campuses
- Special Assembly by Grade IV, Ekya School JP Nagar – Growth Mindset and Fixed Mindset
- Ekya School ITPL at Indian Institute Of Science – INCOSURF 2018
- Interview with Dr. Dwarakadasa, Chairman, Electrochemical Society of India (ECSI) – Ekya School ITPL
- Expert Talk by Prof. Murali at Ekya School ITPL
- Contributing to the Kerala Flood Relief – Ekya School BTM Layout
- Art Competition at Ekya School ITPL
- Expert Talk by BTM Layout Traffic Police
- Special Assembly by Grade I at Ekya School ITPL