It was the storytelling time this week at Ekya School BTM Layout. All of us have heard our grandparents narrate bedtime stories to us and we all miss those days. Our students brought back the reminiscence of those days storytelling days as they narrated their stories. The students of grades 3 to 5 recited poems from various poets and made all of us nostalgic about our journey in our school days. To add more fervour to the event our students of grades 5 to 11 had an expert Ms. Kavitha Mandanna, who is an author, cartoonist, and illustrator who shared her real-life story of how she was inspired to become an author. That’s not all, the students were taken through one of the books and even they enjoyed the storytelling session from our renowned author.
More stories from Ekya:
- Environment Day at Ekya School Byrathi
- Celebrating Festivals Of India
- “The Things Kids Say” – by Ms. Kavitha Mandana, Ekya Learning Centre
- WEP 2019 – Experience/ Learnings – Roshan. G. Nair, Grade 10, Ekya School ITPL
- Summer Story of Urja Srivastava, Grade 9, Ekya School JP Nagar – Summer camp on effective communication