Guidelines and Application
Thank you for your interest in applying for a place at Ekya Kanakapura Road for your child. We know that choosing a school is an important decision, and we hope you have gone through our website to gather most of the information you may need.
For any further clarification, you may email us on email@example.com or call us on 781-580-5566. You are welcome to visit our campus on weekdays between 8:30 am – 3:30 pm or on Saturdays between 8:30 am – 11:30 am to speak to our school office team.
Here’s a quick summary of our admission process:
Step 1: Application submission
- Complete your application form, either
- By downloading the form on this page, or
- Online here
- Please note that the application will be processed only once the school receives the application fee and the signed physical application form along with three passport size photographs of your child.
- Additional documents may be required and this will be made known.
Step 2: Interaction
- Post application receipt, a student interaction will be scheduled with one of our academic coordinators.
- For the parent interaction with the Managing Director, both parents of child are required to attend. Kindly ensure timely arrival at the school for both interactions.
- Please note that the parent interaction and student interaction might not be scheduled on the same day.
Step 3: Admission
- Each Ekya School can accommodate only a limited number of students, therefore, admission is based solely on merit and seats availability.
- Parents will be intimated of the status of their application within 10 working days after the school interaction.