By Urja Srivastava, Grade VIII, Ekya JP Nagar
TIGERS ARE DYING:
Roar!The tigers roared,
But not anymore!
Do the teeth have so much charm,
That we NEED to cause them harm?
Is hunting so much fun,
That it is a NEED to pick up the gun?
The tiger is locked up in a cage
Unable to live up to its maximum age.
Do let the tigers thrive,
Before there are only five!
In time, we must save,
Before the tigers reach the grave.
More From Our Young Poets
- In the Midst of a Verdant Meadow – Poem by Subhadra, Grade IX, Ekya School ITPL
- An Ode to Teachers – Poem by Jessica Chris, Grade XII, Ekya School ITPL
- The Blue Waterfall – Poem by Nithya Anantharaman, Grade VIII, Ekya JP Nagar
- Utopia / Dystopia – By Kavya and Karthika, Grade XII, Ekya School ITPL
- The Deep Blue Sea – Poem by Anvita Kaur, Grade VIII, Ekya School ITPL
- Guilt – Poem By Arshia Puri, Grade VI, Ekya JP Nagar
- Shield – Poem By Mahashree Gautam Das, Grade VI, Ekya JP Nagar