I AM LOVE
By Akshath Prakash, Grade VIII, Ekya School BTM Layout
Love is all about trust,
Do not confuse with lust.
I make people feel more alive,
Just take a deeper dive.
I am with every single person in this world,
But for some people, I am just hard to find.
I am the reason for happiness,
Just a relief from sadness.
Never lose me,
As I am important.
Just watch your conduct,
Towards your loved ones.
More From Our Young Poets
- Friendship – Poem By Varsha Raj, Grade VIII, Ekya School BTM Layout
- An Ode to Teachers – Poem by Jessica Chris, Grade XII, Ekya School ITPL
- Welcome To My Mind – Poem By Saanvi Kulkarni, Grade VI, Ekya JP Nagar
- The Blue Waterfall – Poem by Nithya Anantharaman, Grade VIII, Ekya JP Nagar
- Tigers – Poem By Urja Srivastava, Grade VIII, Ekya JP Nagar
- Shield – Poem By Mahashree Gautam Das, Grade VI, Ekya JP Nagar
- By the Countryside – Poem by Aditya Mehta, Grade V, Ekya School JP Nagar
- Nature’s Call – Poem by Trisha, Grade V, Ekya JP Nagar