As part of the Science learning trip, Students of Ekya School ITPL Grade 3 and 4 visited Visvesvarya Museum accompanied by teachers.
Students explored various machines and made connections with personal knowledge and hands-on learning experience in a fun way. They observed different kinds of simple machines, magnets, and gravitational forces. They also learned about earth movement, space technology, and electricity.
They got a wonderful opportunity to understood that Science is fun. Students were curious to learn more and they were able to make a connection between the museum objects, classroom Science and everyday life. They were actively interacting with the teachers and tried exploring around the museum. After the field trip, the children had lunch in Cubbon Park.
By Ms. Arti Nigam
More stories from Ekya:
- Grade 3B Class Assembly on Grit and Determination
- Field trip to Cubbon Park
- Nurturing our student’s personal safety awareness is our priority!
- Soul Amidst The Landscape – By Dwithi, Grade XII, Ekya School ITPL
- Topping Grade XII CBSE Boards – Kaavya Srikumar, Ekya School ITPL