My Dear Friend
By Ayushi Ladha, Grade VI, Ekya School BTM Layout
My dear best friend,
I learned my first ABC’s with you,
And learned how to draw with you.
We were together from the start.
I grew up,
Learned harder lessons,
Played new games and
Started Teaching lessons for my toys.
But never did I fail this without you!
How much older you grow,
My dear friend slate,
There will always be a special place
For you in my heart.
As it was and as it is!
More From Our Young Poets
- An Ode to Teachers – Poem by Jessica Chris, Grade XII, Ekya School ITPL
- How? – Poem By Saanvi Kulkarni, Grade VI, Ekya JP Nagar
- Guilt – Poem By Arshia Puri, Grade VI, Ekya JP Nagar
- MY MOTHER – Poem By Akshath Prakash, Grade VIII, Ekya School BTM Layout
- Welcome To My Mind – Poem By Saanvi Kulkarni, Grade VI, Ekya JP Nagar
- In the Midst of a Verdant Meadow – Poem by Subhadra, Grade IX, Ekya School ITPL
- INAMGAON: A Tale from History – Poem By Urja Srivastava, Grade VIII, Ekya JP Nagar