The Blue Waterfall
The blue waterfall,
fills hearts with rapture,
and the best of all,
it is extraordinary to capture.
A picturesque place,
which you cannot miss,
it’s an epitome of grace,
and fills us with bliss.
With chirping birds,
and all it can give,
as it cannot be described by words,
the blue waterfall is the best place to live.
More Poems from Our Young Poems
- The Deep Blue Sea – Poem by Anvita Kaur, Grade VIII, Ekya School ITPL
- Dig Hard Dig Deep – Poem by Suyasha Jadon, Grade V, Ekya JP Nagar
- Wars and Compassion – Poem by Isha Joshi, Grade XII, EKYA School ITPL
- If Eyes Could See – Poem by Amrita, Ekya School BTM Layout
- Shield – Poem By Mahashree Gautam Das, Grade VI, Ekya JP Nagar
- Utopia / Dystopia – By Kavya and Karthika, Grade XII, Ekya School ITPL