Information regarding the school’s transportation services will be available soon. We have listed out our standard transportation guidelines down below:
- We provide school bus tracking facility in partnership with Falcon.
- The bus will stop at the allocated pick up point only.
- Door to door pick up will not be entertained.
- Students are allowed to use their allotted bus and bus stop. No change will be allowed without prior permission from the school authorities in writing.
- Pre Primary and Primary children will only be handed over to parent/guardian. In their absence at the point, the child will be brought back to school and parents are to pick them up from school directly.
- Students must not move around the bus while the bus is in motion.
- A student using the school bus is expected to be at the bus stop at least 5 minutes before the scheduled arrival of the bus.
- Buses will not wait for latecomers.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Parents are to submit their requests for transportation to the office at the time of admission.
- Transport facility will be confirmed and announced before the start of the academic year – based on feasibility and viability determined by student numbers.
To access the school’s Transport Requisition Form, click here.