The Ekya School Byrathi campus promises to be a safe and stimulating learning environment where every individual is valued and can flourish. Spread over two and a half acres, the school is being built, with light and ventilation being the key elements of the campus.
Opening in May 2018, here are the salient features of Ekya Byrathi that parents can expect at our new campus off Hennur Road:
- National level basketball court
- Throwball court
- Volleyball court
- Badminton court
- Two Cricket practice nets
- Dedicated Skating rink
- Athletic tracks of 100m x 04 with sandbed
- Indoor sports room with table tennis, chess and carom
- Swimming Pool area of 7.20m x 20.00m, with a shallow pool area of 4.50m x 7.50m.
- 400-seater auditorium/multipurpose hall with a stage area
- 125-seater amphitheatre that will hosts our special annual days and sports events
- Two 60-seater Audio Visual rooms
- Well laid out exhibition space at ground level for arts and science.
- Sandpit area
- Large visual arts room that spreads across the exhibition space and amphitheatre
- Separate pre-primary play area for Montessori and Kindergarten
- Gardening area
- Well-lit, spacious Montessori environments equipped with appropriately sized toilets for boys and girls. Every environment contains designated areas for reading, math, puppetry and role play
- Naturally lit and well-ventilated classrooms with large windows. Every classroom will contain an in-class library and comfortable and flexible seating
- Separate entrance for pre-primary section
- Digital School Library across 2500 sq.ft
- Three well-equipped science labs for Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The labs adhere to all safety precautions and contain eye wash area, fume chamber and student goggles
- ICT labs with computers with internet connection
- Social studies lab with maps and materials
- Large pin-up boards that showcase current and visible learning in every classroom; Word walls, math wall, sight words, calendar, social contract and birthday boards
- Teachers’ Resource Centre and Staff rooms
- Parent-Teacher meeting rooms
- 24-hour CCTV monitoring facility
- School infirmary with first aid kit and resting area
- Well maintained and separate staff, boys and girls toilets on every floor.